- LAMB pulp - 1 kg
- EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL (EVO) 3 tablespoons
- TOMATO SAUCE 100 gr
- ROSEMARY 1 sprig
- TOMATO CONCENTRATE 1 tablespoon
- WHITE WINE ¼
1. Cut the lamb meat into bite-sized pieces and brown them in a pan with 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Meanwhile, prepare a mince with a clove of garlic, a few leaves of sage and the needles of a sprig of rosemary and add it to the pan, salting everything.
2. Let it all fry and before the vegetables darken, blend with the white wine.
3. After 10-15 minutes of cooking over medium heat, add the tomato puree and let it cook for a few minutes.
4. Then cover the preparation with water and add the spoonful of tomato paste.
5. Cook for about 40 minutes or until the sauce is sufficiently reduced without drying too much.
Serve the Bouillon with a good glass of Alicante Toscana IGT of Poggio al Tufo.