Subject: Information on the processing of your personal data, pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, containing the code regarding the protection of personal data, and request for your consent to the processing of certain data.
- Legislative Decree 196/2003 introduced the code regarding the protection of personal data. In compliance with the provisions of this code, the processing of personal data by our organization is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of the privacy and rights of the subjects to whom the data refer.
- In this context, we provide you with the information required by article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and we ask you to express your consent for the processing of personal data specified below for the following purposes: a. manage your request for information and / or booking in order to provide you with information about it
- The provision of your data is mandatory for the achievement of the aforementioned purposes; their failure, partial or incorrect conferment could result in the impossibility of providing the requested services.
- In the event that you have given your consent and until it is revoked, your personal data provided will also be processed for the following additional purposes: a. elaborate studies and statistical and market research; b. send by post, e-mail and / or telephone channels, advertising material, information and commercial information; c. carry out direct and indirect sales and placement activities; d. make interactive commercial communications; is. carry out surveys of the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of the services provided (also through third parties). You can revoke the consent provided for these purposes at any time by contacting the manager indicated in point 10. Consent for the treatments and purposes referred to in this point 4 is not mandatory; following any refusal, your data will be processed only for the purposes indicated in the previous point 2.
- As customers or potential customers, the data being processed are generally of a common nature, since they essentially consist of elements of personal identification. In the event that you should indicate in the fields that do not provide a specific indication data which, pursuant to Article 4 letter d) of Legislative Decree 196/2003, are of a sensitive nature and as such deserving particular protection, we inform you that such data they will be treated by us within the limits set by the Privacy code. We remind you that in general, article 4 letter d) of Legislative Decree 196/2003 defines as "sensitive data" personal data "suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life ".
- The processing of collected data will be carried out using paper and / or electronic tools and in any case in compliance with the regulations in force on the subject.
- We specify that our organization implements the necessary organizational, physical and logical measures to guarantee data security, with particular reference to the provisions of Annex B of Presidential Decree 196/2003 - Technical regulations on minimum measures safety.
- In addition to the employees of the Company, some processing of your personal data may also be carried out by third parties, based in Italy and / or abroad, to which our organization entrusts certain activities (or part of them) functional to the supply of the services mentioned above. In this case, the same subjects will operate as independent Data Controllers or will be designated as Data Processors or Trustees. The Managers and the Appointees eventually designated will receive adequate operating instructions, with particular reference to the adoption of the minimum security measures, in order to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data. The third parties mentioned above are essentially included in the following categories: Credit recovery companies, Companies that process traffic data for billing, Companies responsible for printing and sending invoices to customers, Consulting companies, Credit transfer companies, Agents and Brokers, Franchisees, Technological Service Providers, Content Providers.
- Below is an extract of article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, to remind you that you can exercise the following rights towards us: a. obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form b. obtain information on the origin of personal data, as well as the purposes and methods of processing c. obtain an indication of the logic applied in the treatments carried out with the aid of electronic instruments d. obtain an indication of the identification details of the owner and managers e. obtain the indication of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents f. obtain the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data g. obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law h. obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data which need not be kept, in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed i. obtain certification that the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking have been brought to the attention, also as regards the content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in cases where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right j. object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection k. object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- To exercise these rights, please contact the data controller: SS Azienda Agricola Tommasi Viticoltori. The person in charge of the treatment itself is Mrs. Erica Tommasi.
Cookies Eu Law
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client (the browser) to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even at a distance of days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, transparent GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to collect information on user behavior and on the use of services. In the remainder of this document we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies by simply using the term "cookie".
Types of cookies