- LAMB pulp - 1 kg
- EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL (EVO) 3 table spoons
- TOMATO SAUCE 100 gr
- ROSMARY 1 sprig
- TOMATO PASTE 1 table spoon
- WHITE WINE ¼
1. Cut the lamb meat in small pieces and brown them in a pan with 3 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil. Meanwhile, prepare a mixture with a clove of garlic, a few sage leaves and leaves of rosemary and add them to the pan; add salt on everything.
2. Fry slightly all the ingredients till the point the vegetables turn brown, then pour the white wine.
3. After 10-15 minutes of cooking over medium heat, add the tomato paste and cook everything for few minutes.
4. Cover the preparation with water and add a table spoon of tomato paste.
5. Cook for about 40 minutes until the sauce is reduced.
This recipe must be served with a glass of Alicante Toscana IGT of Poggio al Tufo.